Sunday, June 24, 2012

Get Your Craft On #3!!

yay i was really excited by the turnout last week, thanks for linking up everyone!!  here are the features from last week's party (in no particular order):







and on for this week's party:


some guidelines:
-only post projects that you have done yourself-preferably a tutorial
-post my button somewhere on your blog or post
-follow my blog and/or like me on facebook
-check out other posts and leave comments!!  

so if you have any crafty projects link up here!!  

the gilded hare



5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my shoes!! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you featured my wall letters! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much for featuring me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a note! I am now a follower here at yours and linked a few posts to your party!

    -Adriane @ fruitfulhomejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet blog you have here. So happy you invited me to join your link party. I am your newest bloglovin' follower.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share any thoughts, comments, advice or just say hello! Your comments make my day so don't be shy!!